4th Birthday Photo Session

4th Birthday Photo Session

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sailed Through Surgery

Andi sailed through surgery. Once we got her switched from morphine to some other med, her pain mgmt. was under control and she slept comfortably through the night. Coughing hurts, but, she started her morning with a vibrant game of peek-a-boo.  Now she dances in her bed, singing baby talk.  Although, I swear she can now say 'Maddux!'  (our dog).  I need to put her hearing aid in lots more now so I'm sure she can hear herself even better.

It was my understanding that the surgeon felt that by pulling the button taut, causing the balloon inside her stomach, to cause a hernia. 

I'll try to elaborate more, but honestly, not sure I fully understand it yet.  Will try to get more explanation.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear she is out of surgery and doing well. Let today be the first day of the rest of a leak-less life for her!

    p.s. I have found that I can post if I make sure the "keep me signed in" box is unchecked just in case anyone else is having problems posting comments.

    ReplyDelete