4th Birthday Photo Session

4th Birthday Photo Session

Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Greatest Gift

As I scramble to get us settled back into our daily life, I can't help but pause a moment to reflect on our greatest gift.  I apologize for not making time to write a simple Thank You! card.  I still owe a friend one of those from last March... eventually, I will get that done!  In any case, our greatest gift is having the gift that is Ginga.  She is by far the best step-Mom ever!  Thank you Ginga for all you do.  From taking care of Mr. B. to handling Andi with perfection -- jumping in and just doing!  You are someone I aspire to be more like -- with your ability to bring out the best in everyone around you.  You are an amazing person and we all agree that you're the greatest gift to happen to us in a really, really long time. 

Andi just blew you a kiss!

We love you~
Thanks!!!
;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment