4th Birthday Photo Session

4th Birthday Photo Session

Friday, October 8, 2010

"Ginga's Gotcha!"

Until 7 a.m., "Ginga's Gotcha!"  Those are the sweetest words I have ever heard, as of 7:01, Momma's back on the clock...

I'm currently all dolled up in my Sunday best, and awaiting my hot date.  Sadly, it's not Nate McMillian, but luckily, Andi's Daddy still wants to dine with me!  Yippie!!!  I think we're dining high on the hog tonight, as it's Ginga's last night on duty.  "Oh, Bartender!!!!"

Seriously, the Bean full of snot.  To quote my own Mom, "it's snot funny!"  Yeah, she was funny like that.  The Bean has on her pink UGG boots.  A little much for an early fall day... but still, they match her zip-up... so, it's appropriate in that sense. 

We're listening to Ray Charles "Georgia On My Mind"... it goes nicely with a glass of red wine and a salty memory of a simplier time.  "Ginga" flies back that way tomorrow, and I wish we could go there for awhile and pretend things are easier.  "Soon" I keep hoping, we'll be medically cleared to travel.  We'll start with Cannon Beach, OR and graduate to Alabama.  I'm excited to show her the world.

;0)

No comments:

Post a Comment