4th Birthday Photo Session

4th Birthday Photo Session

Friday, October 1, 2010

Blazer Nerds, Party Of Three!?

This is the first Blazer Fan Fest in six years that we've missed. Six years.  Instead, we watch it on TV, party of three & a pup!  Andi snores, totally uninterested.  When Andi's Dad and I met, we were watching a basketball playoff game.  I was a Sacramento Kings fan, and he was a die-hard Blazer fan.  He converted me through exposure and we were dubbed 'Blazer Nerds' many years ago.  In fact, the way I told him that we were pregnant was to give him a gift of baby Blazer booties.  Sadly, I tried to deliver this gift at 5:30 in the morning... which did not occur, as he begged for more sleep.  But here we are, approaching Andi's first Blazer season.  I think it's time to shop for more gear! 



Dante Cunningham looks lean and mean... mark my words...this kid will be huge!
:0)
"...and you're the sixth man, and this is OUR HOUSE!!!"  Ah, gives me chills.  And here it begins, "Blazer Nerds, party of three!"

No comments:

Post a Comment