4th Birthday Photo Session

4th Birthday Photo Session

Saturday, September 1, 2012

2nd ANNIVERSARY!

Today marks the 2nd anniversary of Andi's open heart surgery.  Two years ago was one of two of the hardest days of my life.  But here's Andi today, chatting up a storm, crawling all over, climbing up everything, digging through everything, and basically making me chase her all over the house.  Now when I say, 'she has the biggest heart' - I no longer mean that her heart is enlarged due to heart failure, but, she has the biggest heart full of life, light, fun, and energy.  She's an amazing little girl who has taught me more about living, love, selflessness and work than anything ever could.  She has made me a better person than I was, and yet I hope to grow even better each day.  She's my little miracle.  My little love.  She's my lil' Bean. Andi Bean.

Happy 2nd Anniversary!!!

Live life. Take care of your body, your heart, mind and soul.  Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment