4th Birthday Photo Session

4th Birthday Photo Session

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chubbing Up A Bean

Yesterday we went to signing group in the morning, and swimming in the evening.  We met our OT at the pool to make sure we're doing everything we can in the pool to help work her out properly.  Last night, Andi tried and enjoyed Jello for the first time.  Today, she tried and enjoyed Malt o' Meal with butter and brown sugar.  YUM.  I contacted her Pediatrician today to follow up on a few things, one being a weight check.  Shortly after I sent the request, our favorite nurse called to schedule us to come in!  So, in addition to her blended meals, we'll be offering up a lot of stuff in between.  If her weight isn't up much, then I need to start getting up in the middle of the night to give her a couple syringes of food.  It's either that, or they might suggest the overnight drip again - which would tether her to the backpack again. I seriously do not want that - so - I would rather get up throughout the night to try to give her more.  I keep thinking about how hard she works at night and suspect that is playing a role.  On a side note, I've started to notice how certain clothes are no longer fitting.  Baby girl is growing in length. Just need to pack on some girth!  It's almost lunch time, I think I'll bust out the Haagen Dazs & Nutella. 

Beano is playing with her pop-up animal toys.  Instead of pushing the buttons to "pop-up" the animals, Andi takes the whole toy and slams in on the floor, which causes several of the animals to "pop-up" at once.  It's annoying, but rather clever of her.

It's high time to start chubbing up the Bean.  Going to work on it even harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment