4th Birthday Photo Session

4th Birthday Photo Session

Friday, July 8, 2011

Zoo Visit

Another wild Friday night, and my partner-in-crime is konked out at 8:30 p.m.   I had her in her bumbo chair for a good 10-20 minutes.  I entertained her with everything I could... and had to pull her out because not only was her outfit soaked.  Her bare leg was coated with Neocate that escaped the g-tube.  Forget the jasmine plants on the front porch to remind me of New Orleans, it's the soothing scent of Neocate that entices all.  I should bottle & sell this junk!  Call it Neocrack!  "Once you get a whiff, you're addicted!"

In any case, since my entertainment is snoozing, I felt it was high time I sort through some of the photos/videos we took at the zoo, a few weekends ago.
These are the basic highlights.




No comments:

Post a Comment