4th Birthday Photo Session

4th Birthday Photo Session

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Clorox Wipes & Hand Sanitizer

Such a big treat to announce the cold making the rounds about town, has graciously stopped at our house.  Oh yes, THANK YOU Portland!!!  The Bean and I hide downstairs from the germs, trying our best to not partake in the fun festivities that only a cold can bring.  Even more fun for a lil' Bean on oxygen, with lungs that aren't quite 100%.  Gosh, we're so lucky!!!

Sarcasm and irritation aside, we see our cardiologist tomorrow.  If she gets sick, normally, I'd debate rescheduling, but, the team has warned me that if she gets a cold, it can be a very, very bad thing.  Will we require respiratory therapy?  Some additional meds?  They will have to determine that, should she get the cold. It seems no matter how hard I try to prevent stuff like this, there might be a hole in our magic bubble.  The cold hasn't burst the bubble yet... in the meantime, we bathe in Clorox wipes & hand sanitizer.

1 comment:

  1. I can safely say it didn't come from us since Kevin works at home now and doesn't see Cory. We've had it for a week and a half now. I think I may finally be over it. Lilith, thankfully, hasn't gotten it.

    I hope it stays away from Andi.

    ReplyDelete