4th Birthday Photo Session

4th Birthday Photo Session

Friday, January 11, 2013

Postponed!

We postponed our swallow study, at KAISER, to next Friday as we've all come down with the absolute worst case of stomach flu EVER.  I've never been so sick in all my life!  It's been a miserable week!  We finally seem to be on the road to recovery.  Finally. 

I weighed in a whole seven pounds less yesterday.  Although I would KILL to really lose seven pounds, it just shows how dehydrated and wrecked my system was.  My concern is lil' bit... she doesn't have any weight to lose. So, we've been trying small amounts of food and as much fluid as she'll take.  Last night, I resorted to putting water in her g-tube.  I put in 1 oz and then waited a few hours, then I put in one more ounce.  Soon after that, she got sick again.  Just goes to show that I need to trust her, she seems to know what she can handle.  Today is the first day she's been awake in several days.  She's watching her show and playing on the Ipad.  Since we've been locked up most of the week, we're running low on a few supplies, so we got a Papa Murphy's pizza for lunch.  Andi has enjoyed several bites with lots of water.  So, we seem to be on the path to recovery!

I hope so, it's been a very, very long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment