4th Birthday Photo Session

4th Birthday Photo Session

Monday, February 27, 2012

A Day Of Firsts!

Today we started a six week class that incorporates sign language and play-time group.  With this group, I figure Andi can work on two things, working on signing and socializing at the same time.  Hanging out with other kids also exposes her to other kids doing what she should be doing, things like sitting, walking.  Andi did well sitting in my lap and engaging.  She did a few raspberries, and wasn't too shy with others.  I bought her a stuffed banana toy, and the other kids really liked it and kept taking it.  Andi was okay sharing it.  Andi did well with her signs, as she already knew a lot of them. She did however, feel the need to pull out her hearing aid several times.  That was a lot of fun.

Auntie Juli gave her a new hat last night, therefore, she styled it to class this morning.  I was standing in front of the TV and our little TV addict was trying to see around me.


If I could get my act together, we should be getting in the car soon and going to the warm water swimming pool.  Okay, that's what it took to get my butt in-line.  We're filling out the form and heading out soon.  Andi is going to go swimming for the first time today. Oh hell, I just realized I have to put on a swimsuit.  Yuck.  Oh well, the things we do for our kids!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment