4th Birthday Photo Session

4th Birthday Photo Session

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Snapping Bean

I was able to catch a bit of snapping Bean late last night. 



She was pretty tired, although she felt that it was more fun to hop out of her bed a few times and roll around on the big bed.  I left the room to get Maddux and when I came back, Andi had jumped out of her bed and was rolling around on mine, heading for the edge of the bed.  Super scary stuff.  I guess I can take all the extra bedding I have and stack her bed so she's not so deep.  I really don't want to lock up my back regularly because I have to bend over her bed for long periods of time.  Super big dilemma I have to figure out quickly.


There was an article on the news recently about OT's have had some success using certain applications on an Ipad, with kids with developmental delay. 


Since I'm not sitting on a $500. pile of cash, I'm trying to find if the amazon fire would do the same thing for half the price.  As much as Andi loves gadgets:  cell phones, TV, remotes, etc., I think she'd do really well with a touch screen device.  It'd be worth it if helped her advance quicker.  Plus, it would be highly entertaining on the five hour plane ride she will soon enjoy. 

Andi has become increasingly interested in all things eaten by others.  Last night, she shared some tomato soup with me, and was so eager to have some - she was constantly trying to stand to get some more.  Pretty cool.  Now if I could get her to suck down some grilled cheese - she might pack on the pounds!

Lastly, Andi has gotten a bit of the dramatic going on lately.  Her "all done" has now become "A-a-a-L-L-L-L-L   D-D-U-U-U-U-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n!"  It's pretty cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment