4th Birthday Photo Session

4th Birthday Photo Session

Monday, August 19, 2013

The Birthday Video - Revisited

I made this birthday video several months ago using powerpoint.  I did not, however, realize at the time of its creation that it would not post to You Tube so I could share it with the word.  I mean, there are ways to get it up there, but given it's size - nope.  So, I spent a few hours the other night putting the images into a new program that is much more compatible with You Tube, but the length of the video also grew.  So, it's ridiculously long - but a good snapshot of our first two years... leading up to her 3rd birthday!  Next year, I'll be smarter and just capture the highlights of the previous year.  Live and Learn.

Alas, here is Andi's Birthday Video:

http://youtu.be/F70U1YtoD3A

No comments:

Post a Comment