4th Birthday Photo Session

4th Birthday Photo Session

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Oops. Oops. Oops.

Okay - so our VCUG is next week. Oops.

I imported the contents of the old blog, and one post that was just a draft before I shut it down is now showing as today's post - rather than May 29th or so when it was written. Oops.

In shutting down the old blog though, I also had to shut down the shutterfly or whatever program that is... of photos and I think I deleted them...so all the photos I had on the original blog are no longer available on the blog.  Oops.

I took Andi and Maddux to the park.  We found a shell of a tennis ball and threw that for Mad, and I held Andi's hands while she walked and walked and walked.  Now I fear she will be asleep when her OT arrives today at 2.  Oops.

Andi has been working really hard on saying words lately.  I've been able to capture some video.  It's really easy to throw that up on FB, but a big ol' process to put it up here.  I will do that soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment