4th Birthday Photo Session

4th Birthday Photo Session

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

more Bean photos!

I've taken some more photos of Andi these past several days.  We took her to the zoo for the first time this past weekend, but I haven't uploaded those images yet.  In the meantime, here are some recent photos of my camera-loving Bean.

There's a local photographer that wants to put together a book of 'Portland Kids' to support Doernbecher's Children's Hospital.  I wrote in to submit Andi, minus the $100. contribution, and haven't yet heard a word.  Shocker! I would think that stories of kids that actually live, or have lived, in DCH would be more intriguing, than pictures of healthy kids that can't even relate to life in a children's hospital.  But whom am I to suggest that this project is wrong, the benefit is right.  

Now I'll step off my soapbox, and offer up pictures of the cutest Bean on the planet!

Start Making A Reader Today!

Working on my laptop, just like Mommy & Daddy!

Sitting in my bumbo chair!

Wild summer evening, outside!

"belly, belly, belly, belly!"  Daddy makes me laugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment